Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My First December Post...Yikes!

Yes, I'm behind...I haven't even posted about Thanksgiving! I don't have any pictures from that day because, even though we brought nearly our entire house for a one-night-stay in Chuck Town, we forgot it. We had a lovely Thanksgiving. The boys were tired after our travels, but it was great to hang out with all of Adam's family again. His parents' dog got hit by a car and killed right before Thanksgiving, so it was a little different to not have Precious greet us when we got to Vicki and Michael's house. She was a great dog for them, and she is missed very much. I added a picture of our dog, Maia. Isn't she the cutest pit-bull ever?


***DON'T MISS THE NEW POSTS I PUT BELOW!!!!***

1 comment:

Leia H said...

Cutest?? Hmmm....we she is a handsome gal :) I don't know that cute ever crossed my mind though! ;) Though I've never met another pit bull face to face!