Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bennett Turned 8 Months Old

Adam and I both feel that we have noticed a change in Bennett since he started taking the iron supplements. He seems like he is stronger, more active, and wants to eat more. We will go on Saturday to have his blood taken again to see what his iron level is at right now. He is such a joy! I noticed for the first time tonight that I can hold him really easily on my hip. That may be silly, but I've been waiting for that!




Another bumbo shot...look at those legs hangin' out!:)

He knows he's hot stuff.

Here is where the 8-month shots get good...notice Elmo isn't sitting where he should be.

Whoa! There went the "I'm 8 months old today!!" sign!

Here is what happened when I took it away from him to have Ethan hold it for me....(first time he has cried when I have taken something from him)

A battered sign, a battered Elmo, and a cute 8-month old.

1 comment:

Leia H said...

Well he'll always be Superman to me, but he is getting stronger quickly!

I love that he destroyed your props - he found the lamp chain by the changing table today and he was a pain in the butt rolling to grab that thing!! :)

LOVE the shot of Bennett having a fit - that's pretty funny!