Wednesday, December 24, 2008

7 Yards of Ribbon and 450 Pins Later...

My ornament for the exchange is done! I just finished it tonight. Nothing like last minute. I had to share it...I'm proud of the way it turned out. It took forever, and my fingers are raw from pushing in literally, over 450 sequin pins, but I think it was worth it!


Here is Adam's ornament. Ribbon wrapped over a paper-mache ornament. I think it turned out very pretty as well. The ribbon is sparkly too, which adds a nice touch:)
Ta-da!

3 comments:

Leia H said...

Um, hello? When you said you make the ornaments, I was thinking like cute handprints on a glass bulb with some pretty ribbon....good golly lady! Those are pretty crafty! 7 yards? That's pricey!!

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

Those are awesome...how do I become a part of that exchange?

Shawna said...

Ooooo....pretty pretty! Just wondering though, what happened to your original planned ornament?! :-)