Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pee-Pee in the Potty!

Ethan has been sitting on the potty for me!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for him. This may seem like a small feat for some of you, but for many of you who know our potty training whoes, this is a HUGE deal for Ethan. He actually put a little pee-pee in the potty a couple of days ago. It made him very nervous to let it out, and once he did he did not want to do it anymore, but hey...it's a start!!! (I took a picture of it for Ethan and was going to post it but I thought that may be too much information!:) We are making progress, finally!:)

2 comments:

Leia H said...

hahahahahaha! I KNEW you were that kind of mommy!!! ;) Congratulations Ethan!!! This is a monumental day and we are all proud of him! I know how stubborn he is....

Shawna said...

Yay...go Ethan! You're getting so close to being diaper free (which I imagine would be quite exciting, bc I"m already looking forward to that and it's only been a month haha)