Monday, June 8, 2009

Ethan's New Bed!

Ethan has finally moved to a new bed. We are super excited. He slept in it for the first time last night and did a great job despite the storm. I thought for sure that he would get up with all of the thunder and lighting!

I won (it felt like a battle!:) his comforter set on ebay for $40 dollars. It is absolutely adorable and his LOVES it. All that we need to do now is some wall art- a summer project!

Here is his new room with his "comfy" bed- that is what he likes to call it.






3 comments:

Shawna said...

Yay Ethan! That bedding is super cute too....and I like that it's not really babyish or anything....it will last him awhile :-)

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

This is so perfect. I love it! I am so proud of Ethan for being such a big boy! Good pick...and I love the color of wood you picked out. Looks like that rail will work nicely!

Leia H said...

We are BOTH so proud of Ethan! Wow! Way to go!!! Cute bedding too Em! I bet you could paint something really cute on those walls, you are a such a great artist!