Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Only one feeding left!

For the last two nights I have tried to nurse Bennett before bed and he has refused it. He still adores his morning nursing session, but that means we are now down to one feeding a day. My baby is growing up so fast- I know, I know, he is almost 14 months and it may be time, but it still makes me a little sad. I have loved nursing both the boys- Ethan for 13 months (I got pregnant with Bennett while nursing him) and now Bennett for around 14 months (I secretly hope he wants his morning session for at least a little bit longer:)

2 comments:

Leia H said...

Awww :( That makes my heart sad for you...Bennett is so lucky that you let HIM take the lead on weaning. So many kids are not so lucky. Way to go Mama Emily!!!! What a priceless gift you've given your boy!

Shawna said...

Hope he hangs in there a little longer for ya! But how exciting is it that "little" Benne is growing up to be such a big boy!?!