Thursday, May 28, 2009

My 30th Birthday

I turned 30 on May 23rd. Not too excited about getting older however, I had a PERFECT 30th birthday. Adam asked me if I wanted to have a party at our house, he said that if we had a party we would have to clean and make food and such- was that REALLY what we wanted to do?? :) He said that he really just wanted to see me leave and enjoy myself doing something fun. I decided to go to the outlet mall in Williamsburg with my mom and sisters. Adam would watch our niece, Keziah, and our boys, so that we could have a carefree day.

Have I told you lately how wonderful my husband is? He had an exhausting, LONNGGG day with the boys and Kez, and didn't complain a bit. In fact, he said, don't bother calling to check in because I won't answer! What a sweety. He took pictures to document the day...they had a lot of fun too!
Lunch with the stooges.



Kez bein' a ham.

Still doing the squinty- grin smile :)

Supper...notice Bennett's beautiful smile. :)
Thank you so much honey, for allowing me to take off and enjoy my 30th birthday. You helped make it really special and relaxing. I had fun spending my birthday money (and a little more!:).
Thank you mom, Erin, and Jamie for spending my special day with me!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I'm impressed with your husband too....he can give Lee some pointers, b/c my hubby gets a little freaked at watching one baby for a few minutes right now...let alone 3 little ones for a whole day! I'd say you've got a keeper ;-) (Oh, and you're lookin' good for 30 so don't worry :-P)

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

I am so glad he took pictures. Adam is such a great guy...thank-you so much Adam! That was very nice of you to do! We had a blast!

Leia H said...

I'm so happy you had such a great day! :) Yah for Adam stepping up to the plate!!!