Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hel-lo

I think that we can now say that Bennett's first word was "hello"! For the last couple of weeks when Bennett is playing with my phone he actually holds it up to his ear and pretends like he is talking on it. Yesterday, I held it up to my ear and said, "hello", then I held it up to Ethan's ear and he said, "hello", and then I held it up to Bennett's ear and he said, "hello"! It was so adorable. Of course we had to do it a gazillion times...Ethan was laughing so hard he got the hiccups! :)

Here are the pictures I have promised of Bennett sitting up independently! He still struggles with doing it for longer amounts of time, but he is making progress. He works so a hard at physical therapy, Suzie has been impressed each week by the gains that he is making. Other tasks that he is working on right now is getting into the seated position on his own and getting up on hands and knees for crawling. He doesn't like to be up on hands and knees at all and at first chance he will revert back to army crawling. Why learn something new when you have already perfected something else!:)



Here he is with his cousin, Owen.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

awwww....good job Bennett! He looks like such a big boy! He'll be walking in no time :-)

Leia H said...

I'll have to remember to try the phone thing when he wakes up! I love seeing him sit up! He's getting there!

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

Bennett is so adorable! It's so nice to see him from a different angle!