Monday, May 18, 2009

Bennett's First Birthday Party

These pictures are not in any order- but I figured, hey, at least I actually am finally going to post about Bennett's first birthday- that's a start!

Here is the decoration I made for his party that had all of his month pictures that I posted on the blog. I thought it turned out really cute!

Bennett loved the cake. He was very dainty at first, barely touching the frosting with his fingers, but then he dug right in!
Mmmmm...





Here he is at supper eating his ravioli bake. He loved it! In fact, I can't think of anything the kid won't eat, seriously! He is such a great eater for us, yet, he has cut no teeth!
Daddy and Bennett opening gifts.
Bennett and Delphina.
The highlight of the party...worm balloons as big as Bennett!:)

Bennett, this past year has been the greatest gift. You are such a joy! I feel so blessed to be your mommy and have learned so much about trusting God in this past couple of years. I hope you will always know that you are a beautiful person inside and out!

1 comment:

Leia H said...

Delphina is happy to have made the blog :) We love the birthday hat photo!!! That's fantastic!