Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Ear Infection

Bennett has his first ear infection. He has been very healthy so far, I think Ethan had gone through 3 ear infections by the time he was 7 months. Bennett's tummy doesn't seem to like the antibiotics very well however, but overall I think he is getting better. We got to spend some time with family this weekend. My mom had her family over on Saturday and we got to see my dad's family today. The kids are tired...Ethan kept falling asleep in the car, which NEVER happens! This weekend really got me geared up for the holidays. I can't wait! This is such a magical, special time of the year, and we have so much to be thankful for and so much to celebrate this year.

3 comments:

Chris and Emily said...

Oh-sorry for the first ear infection. Praying it's also the last!!!
I know what you mean about the holidays. We are so looking forward to them this year too.
Lot's to be thankful for and lots to celebrate - AMEN!!!

jkear said...

You might try an EarCheck for your next ear infection (www.earcheck.com) I used it on my daughter and it works. It confirmed she had an infection so I gave her some Tylenol so she could sleep and then went to the doc in the morning and he confirmed it. It is great peace of mind!

Shawna said...

Hope Bennett's feeling better! I can't wait for the holidays either!!

....shouldn't we be seeing some Bennett and Elmo pictures soon? :-)