Saturday, November 1, 2008

Big Bear and His Side-Kick Batman:)

I would like to be able to say that we went out and got lots of Halloween candy after Trick-or-Treating...but we didn't even leave the house on Halloween night. Bennett was really tired when I got home from work, so I put him to bed and my mom came over (Adam had to work). We had a great time carving pumpkins, eating like bears, and enjoying each other's company. Of course, we had to get a few pictures of the boys in their costumes. Enjoy!


We had a pumpkin carving kit with stickers that you use as patterns for the eyes, nose, etc. Ethan enjoyed piling those, one on top of the other, on his pumpkin. He DID NOT enjoy sticking his hand inside of the pumpkin however, so I got stuck with that job. Needless to say, I made a very yummy roasted pumpkin seed recipe that night. The painted pumpkin is what Ethan got to make at daycare.

As you can see Bennett was thrilled to be a super-hero for the night.

Big Bear and Batman are actually a great team. Who wouldn't want to be rescued by these two cuties?:)

Our sweet punkin' pie.

2 comments:

Leia H said...

The superhero comment made me laugh, since we all called him 'our little Superman' after he was born healthy! :)

Ethan looks mighty ferocious as a bear - oh my!!!

LOVE Ethan's sticker job - he is so funny!

Shawna said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I found out Sawyer was a lobster hehe