Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Eggcellent Day

Despite the weather (yet another snow storm) we had a wonderful day today. We made Easter gifts for the grandparents, dyed Easter eggs, and played our hearts out. Here is Ethan one year ago when he dyed Easter eggs for the first time:

His hands were stained for days!


And here he was today! Not near as messy!:) Look at that mop of hair. His huge paint shirt that we got him isn't looking so huge anymore!

I love you Dada!


Our "bootiful" creations (as Ethan would say it):
Glitter EVERYWHERE!
Ethan and Benne played in their tent for a long time today. Bennett is starting to follow Ethan everywhere he goes, no matter what the distance!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

oh boy...you are a brave woman...I am almost certain I will be an evil mommy who won't let my kids dye eggs until preschool or something haha...the mess scares me :-)

Looks like he had a blast though!

Leia H said...

Oh I loved seeing last year's photos!!! I remember those red and purple fingers...

Egg dying is so much fun - I used to do it with all the daycare kids...that didn't last long ;) We're going to do it this weekend!