Saturday, April 4, 2009

All is Well with Ethan's Ears


Ethan had tubes placed in his ears on Friday morning. It was a very quick procedure. By the time I had left him and taken off my hospital gown, cap, and booties and went out in the waiting room, the nurse came and told us it was over. Ethan cried for over an hour after he woke up (and all of the way home), but after that, he was in good spirits. He has to have antibiotic drops put in twice a day until Wednesday, which I'm pretty sure is the worst part of the whole thing! You can tell that the drops must sting a little because he gets really upset afterwards, especially with his left ear. Thank you for praying and thinking of Ethan on Friday. I was just a wreck, but we made it through!:)

1 comment:

Leia H said...

I'm SO glad he got through it all ok and that it's done. Let's hope this solves his illness issues!