Saturday, January 10, 2009

Photos from Smith Christmas

Here are some snapshots from Christmas on my side of the family. I was trying to group them differently this time...that is why they are different sizes. Let's just say I'm not as good as this blog thing as I thought I was!

Bennett liked to hold his presents REALLY close to his face!! :)

Ethan opening one of many fun gifts! Some of the gifts he got were a broom/dust pan, a shopping cart, a big dump truck, some big blocks, cars, and a movie.







Our niece, Keziah, LOVED this learning puppy that my sister got her.
Grandma and Grandpa with Bennett.

This is as good as it gets for a pic with all the grandkids...

They had had enough!!!

The needles on my parents' tree were falling off like crazy. Ethan filled this fire truck with them and then later on began filling his enormous dump truck with them. It kept him busy for awhile!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

hahaha...at least your parents look happy in that pic, even if no one else does!

Leia H said...

LOL! The grandkids photo is hilarious!

Broom/dust pan gift - great idea! Ethan does love to help!

I had to laugh and Benne and his gifts - all Arabella did her first Christmas was eat bows....

Leia H said...

Oh, and Arabella got that learning puppy last year and it is FANTASTIC! Even the 5 year old loves it! :)

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

What a great time...can't we go back to that weekend and relive it? Even if Ethan and Kezzie do hate each other!