Sunday, August 24, 2008

Usbourne Book Party

At one time, probably over a year ago now, I vowed to never again "host" a party of any kind, no matter what the product. Candles, home decor, NEVER AGAIN I SAID....and now look at me! I am hosting a book show.

Several weeks ago I went to a friend's Usbourne book party and the consultant asked me to host one for her. Most of you know I hate to disappoint, and I'm really a sucker for children's books. I loved the quality of the books and the idea of being able to earn a little credit to buy a few for the boys hooked me right in!:)

So, on Tuesday night at 6:30 I am having a book party at my house. If you are reading this, you are invited:) If you don't live close to me, which most people do not, you can look at and order the books online at: http://www.ubah.com/R2895 under my name, Emily Thilges until Friday, August 29th.

You won't have to wait long to receive your books. My sister ordered last week and they arrived at her house 2 days later! I know that sounds so "sales ladyish" but I can't help it, I actually really like these books. Don't forget, Christmas is just around the corner....sorry, that's my last sales pitch for the night, I promise.

2 comments:

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

They really are VERY good quality books. Kezzie can sit on the floor by herself with her books and I don't feel worried at all that they are going to get damaged. And I love the pictures and the size of the books. They are perfect for her!

Shawna said...

I'm not sure I'll come just b/c I'd have a bunch of time to kill between work and the party to avoid driving back and forth--but if I don't make it I'll definitely go shopping on the website and look for xmas gifts for my nephew :-)