Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bennett's quilt

A friend of mine from work made Ethan and Bennett each a quilt when they were born. She asked me to take pictures of them with the quilts for her scrapbook. I have yet to get a good one of Ethan with his, but here are some of Bennett. Shelley has quite a talent for quilting, they are each beautiful and unique. On the bottom corner of Bennett's is his name and this Bible verse: "~and he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them." Mark 10:16
Bennett's name means "Little Blessed One". He has been touched by God and is such a blessing, I thought Shelley picked the perfect verse.










2 comments:

Shawna said...

Awwww...He's starting to look so grown up!

I love the quilt too!

Leia H said...

What a pretty quilt and such a nice gift! I love really personal, meaningful gifts like that. Bennett has the best smile!