Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rylan Donald Recker

On July 23rd my sister had her first baby, Rylan Donald Recker. He weighed almost 8 pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long. Looks just like his daddy but he has my sister's sweet personality!:) Ethan was completely IN LOVE with him when we visited him for the first time. He actually held him for at least 10 minutes! 23 must be a lucky number because there are now three of us in the family with birthdays on that date!


Don't you just love Bennett's old man outfit?


He was so incredibly sweet to him.

Proud Uncle Adam...

1 comment:

Leia H said...

Seriously - that was the cutest baby I've seen in oh, about 16 months!! I wanted to hold him and snuggle him, but I knew I'd never put him down if I did! :)

Old Man Bennett....that's way funnier than Mr. Bennett! LOL!