Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

WE VEGGED OUT!:) It was a nice and relaxing weekend with the boys. We took lots of pictures. I love this one of Adam and Bennett. Don't they look alike?

My boys!

Bennett with one of his favorite toys. He is getting really good at grasping items.

On Saturday I went shopping...alone!:) I got new dress shoes and, as most of you know, Ethan loves shoes! I had to take a picture of him....he will hate this later.
Ethan and his cars. This was the night before he got sick. Ethan has been the sickest I have ever seen him since Monday. He had just gotten over a horrible ear infection too! He was like a limp rag doll on Monday afternoon running a fever of almost 103. The poor thing had chills and couldn't stop crying. I felt so bad for him. He has had a fever almost non-stop for 3 days. I think that he is finally feeling better today, we shall see. Now we are just praying that Bennett doesn't get it!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Too cute! I love the first one of Bennett with his toy--adorable

...and Ethan in those shoes....I forsee that picture framed, sitting proudly at his high school graduation party :-)