Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bennett Turns 5 Months Old!

We gave him oatmeal for the first time on his 5 month birthday. He loved it so much! I don't know why we didn't just start with that, it was Ethan's favorite too.

Bennett has found his voice, he loves to have screaming matches with mommy. We go back and forth like we are having a conversation. :) He is happier on his tummy now that he can lift his head better. Still not doing any rolling over, but I think he will figure that out someday soon. He gets the giggles when you tickle him on his thighs and is all smiles when you sing to him...especially Itsy Bitsy Spider!

Hopefully Elmo looks smaller and smaller as the months go by! We are trying to pack on those pounds!:)





2 comments:

Shawna said...

Elmo's definitely getting smaller!

He's so thoughtful in that 2nd to last pic :-)

Chris and Emily said...

I just commented on your post below but also wanted to say that Cohen is super ticklish on this thighs too and loves the itsy bitsy spider... seriously almost everytime I come here I feel like I'm reading about my kids!! Love all the pics.