Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taking a bottle!

I think (cross your fingers) that Bennett is officially willing to take a bottle! Thanks to my friend and daycare provider, Leia, she suggested that we try the MAM bottles that her daughter used. They are great, and BPA-free! Anyway, Adam got Bennett to take a bottle two consecutive times and then we visited Leia's house on Monday and he took it for her as well. We will try a full bottle soon, but I think I am finally able to let that stress go. Now maybe I could go to dinner with friends...or better yet, a date with my husband:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is great news! All new and 'old' mommy's deserve a date too. Hopefully you can post that soon :) I'm glad he's doing so well.

Keith and Jamie Recker said...

Yeah you posted more pictures. Ive been waiting.... :) I miss you guys!

Leia H said...

He's a smart guy - he's doing great! Mommy is just the preferred method you know. :)