Friday, March 27, 2009

Braggin' Up My Sister

My sister, Erin, created Bennett's birthday invitations. Aren't they adorable? I had to show them off and brag a little bit about how talented my sister is. Basically, I told her that Bennett loves building blocks, and this is what she came up with!

It is surreal that we are planning Bennett's first birthday party. What a journey it has been to get here. We are so blessed to have Bennett with us, and to be celebrating his first year of life is amazing! More than we ever could have dreamed of.

1 comment:

Leia H said...

Great job Erin! Delphina & I really liked them - and since I am completely oblivious to most things, I'll tell you that I looked the thing over 3 times before I realized his name and one were in the blocks... ;)

I can't believe he's turning 1 either! Seems like just yesterday I got that knock-me-off-my-chair phone call! :)