Monday, October 13, 2008

Happenings

When I was at work today, Adam got to be with the boys. This afternoon, Ethan worked very hard at getting all of his magnets on this one page. Adam said that he was so quiet, working away, and then he ran into the kitchen and said, "Daddy, come look!" I love that he is starting to talk in sentences now. Adam said that he just had to take a picture because it kept Ethan "busy" for so long.
Ethan has new teeth! Two new molars are poking through on the bottom, yeah!

Adam took him to the ENT today to discuss getting tubes. Dr. Hart doesn't think he is going to need them. We wanted to get them done, if he needed them, before the year's end, because we have met our out-of-pocket max on Adam's insurance for the year...thank you Bennett!:) We are praying that he will not have any more ear infections. What a battle that has been since he was 6 months old. He had endured 9 in the span of 8 months, went 8 months without any, and then just recently had 2 in the span of a month. I was just worried that there has been damage to his hearing, but Dr. Hart said that his hearing is great and because there isn't fluid that is just sitting there, he should be fine.


Bennett slept through the night for the first time on Tuesday, October 7th- hasn't done it since! He has been having some tummy troubles lately, and I think that the only reason he slept all night was because he hasn't had much of an appetite. These are the times that stress me out because I get worried about his growth.

Here is his new favorite toy, when he kicks it, the toys at the top move. Thank you Kezzie for letting us borrow it!

1 comment:

Leia H said...

I love when that independent play starts to kick in! Ethan is such a smart guy - I love watching him learn new things :)

I love that you family shares baby stuff! I was so blessed to have a sister in law willing to share everything from maternity clothes to baby swings!